Maintenance Engineer - Multi-skilled
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Multi-skilled|
|Salary:||£39k - 40k per year + Pension, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 13:50|
Maintenance Engineer- 36 hours a week
Salary: £39,000- £40,000
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Training, 36 Hour weeks
A large manufacturer and distributer commutable to Maidstone is looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their Permanent Nights Team. They have numerous sites across the UK and should there be a need for progression, they always look internally first across the group!! As the Maintenance Engineer you will be of an mechanical bias. As the Maintenance Engineer will be working amongst a growing team of engineers and will benefit from a competitive salary and technical development too. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking for a company that invest in their engineers and is looking to work a Permanent Nights shift pattern with every 3rd week off!
Skills required for a Maintenance Engineer
- Happy to work a Permanent Nights Role
- Ideally experience working within a Factory Environment as a Maintenance Engineer but WILL consider Maintenance Engineers from the Forces, Marines etc
- Engineering Qualification
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Working on predominately mechanical faults but will need to be happy to work on basic electrical faults too
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a global manufacturer
- Technical Development
- Working under a supportive Management Team.
- 1 Week in 3 OFF- only working 36 hours a week
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's