Maintenance Engineer Multi Skilled
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer Multi Skilled|
|Salary:||£30k - 33k per year|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sweetman|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 16:26|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Permanent Nights - Monday - Thursday
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
An international manufacturing organisations is currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineers with strong electrical experience to work on a permanent night shift.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career and train in a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business offers their employee's; a pension scheme and a 1-1 training scheme for up to 6 months if necessary.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer electrical bias
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Control Systems experience
- Knowledge and understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
Benefits: Pension, excellent 1-1 training scheme
Commutable from: Gloucester, Bristol and Cheltenham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's