Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 16:21|
Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000- £42,000
Commutable: Epsom, Mitcham, Chessington
A fantastic opportunity for a number of Maintenance Engineers with either a strong Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join a reputable Industrial Manufacturing Engineering Company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of hard working Multi-Skilled Engineers. This is a great opportunity to work for a blue-chip Manufacturer that invests heavily in their Maintenance Engineers. This is a perfect role for an Engineer who is looking to work in a large manufacturing company, who are going through substantial growth at the moment too.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong Electrical and mechanical skills
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Qualifications
- The can-do attitude and the drive to want to learn
- Be happy to work a Days and Nights Shift Pattern
- Worked as a Maintenance Engineer within an industrial environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical and mechanical maintenance engineers
- Working on Pre-planned and reactive maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Personal development plans tailored for each Engineer
- Joining a growing company, who are currently goes through substantial growth
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's