Maintenance Engineer- DAYS
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer- DAYS|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Pension, OTE|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 15:43|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
If you are a Maintenance Engineer, then this is a great opportunity for you to join a continuously growing Industrial Environment. Due to their current growth as well as installing a brand new fully automated line, they now need to expand the size of their current Engineering Team, hence the reason for the multi-skilled maintenance engineer. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company who are stable within their Industry. This is a great opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to step into a new environment and join a company going through substantial growth.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- As the Maintenance Engineer you will need to be comfortable working in an Industrial Setting
- As the Multi- skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Very competitive salary
- The successful candidate will be offered a bespoke training programme
- Working for a very stable and continues growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's