Maintenance Engineer- Industrial
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer- Industrial|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 10:01|
Maintenance Engineer - Industrial
Salary: £32,000- £35,000
A role for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer has arisen in a large manufacture commutable to Bungay. This company has had increased sales over the last few years which has enabled them to expand their Electrical Team of engineers. As the maintenance engineer you will be required to carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a range of industrial machinery and get involved with project and installation work. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer looking to work on more electrical faults and join a stable, growing company.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Factory Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical fault finding skills – Three phase, Invertors, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Contactors, Control Panels
- Engineering Qualification
- Happy to work a days shift- only working 36 hours a week over 2 weeks
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a large of Electrical Engineers
- Joining a company who believe in personal development
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Generous Holiday allowance, Pension
Commutable from: Bungay, Diss, Norwich
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's