Maintenance Engineer - Great Package
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Great Package|
|Salary:||£35k - 38.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Molloy|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 09:05|
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical – Industrial/FMCG
Salary: £35,000 – £38,500
Location: Preston, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a well established manufacturing business. The successful maintenance engineer will ideally be from an industrial manufacturing/FMCG background. The role is suitable for any driven maintenance engineer that is interested in developing their career, as the business are eager to develop engineers. Due to extensive growth in orders our client is looking for a number of skilled maintenance engineers.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering Qualification
- Time-served apprentice trained maintenance engineer
- Industrial Manufacturing/FMCG Background
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- PLC Fault Finding Experience
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Multiple manufacturing facilities in the North-West
- Working for a growing business
- Training and development for all maintenance engineers on site
- Investment within the maintenance engineering department
- Opportunites to progress and rise within the business
- Maintenance Engineer will be working a days and nights shift pattern
Benefits: OTE, Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's