Maintenance Engineer - Great Package
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Great Package|
|Salary:||£32k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Molloy|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 16:20|
Maintenance Engineer – Great Package
Salary: £32,000 – Rising to £36,000 after 6 months
I am currently recruiting for 2 mechanical maintenance engineers to join a globally recognised business based in West Yorkshire. You will be working for a large organisation that pride themselves in the culture, training and development they offer. After a huge investment of over £100million in the last 5 years, this site is outstanding and can offer the right candidate a very successful fruitful career. This is a great opportunity to expand knowledge within a secure environment. The ideal candidate will be eventually a team header in the business so you will need to be proactive and very enthusiastic.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineering Background
- Apprentice Trained
- Engineering Qualification
- Proactive approach using initiative
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the Industry
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 28 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's