Maintenance Engineer - Great Package
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Great Package|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Molloy|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 15:29|
Maintenance Engineer - Fantastic Opportunity
OTE: £44,000 +
A brand-new opportunity has just arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a thriving FMCG manufacturing business in the Wigan area. The business is a leading manufacturer in the UK and supply to all the major supermarkets, they have also recently won some major contracts and are looking to grow the brand even further by investing in the staff and the facilities. This is a very good chance for the right maintenance engineer to join a business on the up that is investing in training and development.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
* FMCG Manufacturing experience
* Multi skilled maintenance engineer
* Engineering Qualification - Preferably Electrical
* Electrical Bias preferred
* Strong electrical and mechanical Fault-Finding Skills
* Experience with Fault Finding on PLCs
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
* Working in a superb manufacturing environment
* Lots of investment into training and development
* Market leading manufacturing business
* State of the art Equipment
* Very Competitive package.
Benefits: Company Benefit Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Maintenance Technician - Great Package
£37.5k per year
Maintenance Engineer - Fantastic Package
£38k - 42k per year
Electrical Maintenance Fitter - Great Opportunity
£35.5k per year
£34k - 34.5k per year + Overtime + Benefits