|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 28k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension,|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 15:12|
Maintenance Engineer – Forces/RAF/REME/Navy
Salary: £25,000- £28,000
A fantastic opportunity for a number of Maintenance Engineers with either a strong Electrical bias to join a reputable FMCG Engineering Company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of hard working Multi-Skilled Engineers. This is a great opportunity to work for a large compant that invests heavily in their Maintenance Engineers. This is a perfect role for an Engineer who has just finished their time within the forces/ RAF/ Navy or REME or due to complete their NVQ/ City & Guilds Level 3, who is looking to get their foot in the door at an FMCG company, who provide the support and training to ensure you have a successful career.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Due to finish/ recently finished your time within the Forces/ REME/ Navy/ RAF
- Strong Electrical
- Engineering Qualifications
- The can-do attitude and the drive to want to learn
- Wanting to step into your career in a large industrial company
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical and mechanical maintenance engineers
- Personal development plans tailored for each Engineer
- Joining a growing company, who are currently goes through substantial growth
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
Commutable from: Haverhill, Duxford, Sudbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.