Maintenance Engineer- Food
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer- Food|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 09:00|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a successful food manufacturing site. The successful candidate will join a prestigious company who are currently going through numerous changes aided to improve production. This is the perfect time to join the company as they are currently implementing the new changes and look to take the next leap. They have had an increase of sales which is the reason the need of this Maintenance Engineer has arisen.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
* The successful candidate be multi-skilled.
* The Maintenance Engineer will be completing PPMs and Reactive Maintenance
* Must hold an Engineering Qualification
* Having previous experience working within an FMCG environment is preferred, not essential.
* The ability to work independently
* Mechanically: Pneumatics, welding, belts, bearings, chains.
* Electrically: 3 phase, motors, drives, relays, contactors,
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
* Prestigious company who are market leaders.
* Working for a leading company in their market
* Adding production lines in the coming year
* A succession plan which allows for further progression.
Benefits: Pension, Succession Plan,
Commutable: Slough, High Wycombe, Maidenhead,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's