Maintenance Engineer -Food
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer -Food|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Pension, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 16:11|
Maintenance Engineer –Food
Salary: £35,000- £37,000
A Fantastic opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer has arisen in a leading food manufacturer commutable to Uxbridge. This leading manufacturer have experienced unforeseeable growth and are looking for an engineer to support this. This company provides internal and external training to all their maintenance engineers, which is specially designed based on your personal needs. This is an opportunity that will allow you to get your foot in the door in manufacturing, and chance for you to develop yourself technically too. If you are a maintenance engineer looking for a stable company, and an organisation that value and look after their staff, then this is the job for you.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Working on Electrical and Mechanical faults confidently
- Flexibility to work shifts, including weekends
- Experience working on pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Ability to work under pressure in a high demanding environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A competitive benefits and pension package
- Joining a market leader
- Receive a competitive salary
- Personal- Development- Plans- tailored to your personal needs
- Working for a stable company that value their engineers
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC