Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:53|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Salary: £30,000 – 35,000
Benefits: Pension + Healthcare
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Bedfordshire for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work in a niche manufacturing company. The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment working on both electrical and mechanical faults on the production line. This site has state of the art machinery, as well as a personally tailored onsite training program to facilitate your ongoing technical development. This is a great opportunity for an multi-skilled engineer looking to get off nights, and join a thriving company in the market.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- Previous experience of working in a factory environment
- Multi-Skilled background- competent both electrical and mechanical
- Flexibility to work an Early and Lates Shift
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be happy to contribute ideas and plans to ensure a successful engineering department
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A Fantastic Training Program
- Very Competitive Salary for the area
- Working on State of the art Machinery as a Maintenance Engineer
- Working for a thriving company in the heart of Bedfordshire
Commutable From: Luton, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's