Maintenance Engineer -FMCG
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer -FMCG|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Pension, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 16:37|
Maintenance Engineer –FMCG
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Location: Edmonton, North London
A rapidly growing company are currently looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their successful team of engineers. They have recently gone through substantial growth and are looking to expand their engineering team. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working for a company that are the market leaders in their industry, offer personal- development- plans for each maintenance engineer and a route to process and the opportunity to stay hands on too. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer looking to join a Blue-Chip Company
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- To be considered for this position the Maintenance Engineer will need to have previous experience working in a FMCG/ Manufacturing plant.
- To be considered for this role, the Maintenance Engineer will need to be comfortable working on both electrical and mechanical faults.
- Skills required for this role include: motors, sensors, relays, pumps, bearings, chains.
- Holding an Engineering qualification would be essential.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be joining a growing company who invest heavily yearly.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for the Market Leader in their Industry
- The Maintenance Engineer will be offered a tailor made and ongoing training matrix.
- Competitive Salary
- No Weekend work!
Benefits: Pension, Training, £45,000 OTE, Van, Phone
Commutable: Edmonton, Essex, Enfield, East London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC