Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
|Salary:||£35k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 16:24|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Salary: £35000- £42,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join an FMCG manufacturer based in the Oxford area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be working on brand new bespoke equipment, performing both planned and reactive maintenance. This is a superb opportunity for an established Maintenance Engineer to work for one of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies. The successful candidate will have the task of ensuring efficiency at their new site. The successful Maintenance Engineer will also have the opportunity to progress technically and will receive relevant technical training on brand new machinery and equipment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Ability to work on mechanical and electrical faults
- Engineering Qualification
- Electrical skills: 3 phase, PLC FF, Inverters, motors, relays.
- Mechanical skills: Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, moulding machines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on a solo basis
- Happy to work shift
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company with sites across the globe
- Excellent internal and external training opportunities
- Working on state-of-the-art equipment
- Attractive benefits and holiday package
- Commissioning and Installing New machinery
Benefits: Pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, excellent team training.
Commutable: Oxford, Witney, Banbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's