Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer- FMCG|
|Salary:||£34k - 39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 16:01|
Maintenance Engineer – Food
Salary: £34,000 – £39,000
OTE: £35,000- £40,000
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a determined Maintenance Engineer at one of the largest FMCG Companies in Norfolk. The Maintenance Engineer be working on both Mechanical and Electrical faults, however the Maintenance Engineer will need to be Electrically Bias’ to tend to the PLC faults on site, as well as Motor replacements and Three phase wiring. The site is brand new and contains lots of the newly installed state of the art Machinery which the company has recently invested a lot of money into. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry Maintenance Engineer looking to join a leading food company. As the successful Engineer you will the option to work a Days Shift Pattern or Permanent Nights Shift Pattern.
Skills for the Maintenance Engineer
- A determined attitude for aspirations to progress
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- An Electrical Qualification
- Experience working in a high-regulated Industry
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Extensive in-house training
- Opportunity to progress technically and through the ranks
- A competitive salary package
- Flexibility to work either a Days Shift pattern or Permanent Nights Shift Pattern
- To be part of a thriving company who are going through a large amount of growth
Commutable from: Thetford, Banham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's