Maintenance Engineer - Fantastic Opportunity!
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Fantastic Opportunity!|
|Salary:||£37k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Molloy|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 12:42|
Maintenance Engineer – Multi Skilled – Industrial/FMCG
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
OTE: £40,000 +
Location: Preston, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has risen for 5 multi-skilled maintenance engineers to join a well established manufacturing business. The successful maintenance engineer will ideally be from an industrial manufacturing/FMCG background. The role is suitable for any driven maintenance engineer that is ready to hit the ground running with a new challenge. Due to extensive growth in orders our client is looking for a number of electrical and mechanical engineers.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering Qualification
- Time-served apprentice trained engineers
- Industrial Manufacturing/FMCG Background
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Will to hit the ground running
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Multiple manufacturing facilities in the North-West
- Very attractive shift pattern
- Working for a growing business
- Training and development for all engineers on site
- Investment within the engineering department
- Opportunites to progress and rise within the business
Benefits: OTE, Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Engineer - Fantastic Package
£39k per year
£37k - 40k per year + Pension, Overtime, Progression
£34k - 38k per year + Pension, Overtime, No Nights
£40k per year + overtime 50K+
£41k per year + Pension - life insurance