Maintenance Engineer - Electrical - DAYS
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Electrical - DAYS|
|Salary:||£35k - 36k per year + Pension Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 09:53|
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical - DAYS
Salary: £35000- £36000
My client is actively searching for a strong Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join their leading industrial plant commutable to North London, my client is in the process of restructuring the Engineering department, it is an ideal time for a strong Maintenance Engineer to join them just as they embark on their new project. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be joining a stable and progressive company who have multiple sites across Europe. This position is working only 4 days a week, and no nights or weekend work is needed
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- You will be responsible for the planned and reactive electrical maintenance
- You will need to hold an Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Strong electrical Knowledge
- Any industrial factory based environment
- An example of some of the equipment the Maintenance Engineer will use includes: conveyors, shredders, separators
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a successful factory who are always looking to invest into their site and engineers
- Tailored training scheme.
- Competitive Salary
- Only working 4 days week – No Nights, No Weekend Work
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Enfield, Romford, Cheshunt
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's