Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Electrical|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 11:49|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical - Days
My client is a leading global manufacturer, they are currently looking to recruit for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a expanding team. The company have numerous sites world-wide With heavy investment within its engineering function, this is an exciting time for a maintenance engineer to join the business who can offer an excellent basic salary, annually bonus and various other benefits that combined make this a fantastic package on offer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have a Electrical qaulification
- Maintenance engineer must be Electrically biased
- Experience with Planned Maintenance & Breakdowns
- Basic mechanical skills needed
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives
- PLC knowledge
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Working Monday to Friday days
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's