Maintenance Engineer - Double Days
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Double Days|
|Salary:||£37k - 40k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 15:01|
Maintenance Engineer – Double Days
A market leading industrial manufacturer commutable to Cambridge has a position for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their engineering team. As a maintenance engineer you will be required to carry out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of production machinery. The company will provide ample training courses to increase your technical skills as well as encouraging management courses to ensure organic growth is maintained. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking to join a stable company with a competitive salary.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance experience within manufacturing/highly regulated environments
- You must hold a UK recognised Qualification- Electrical Qualification preferred
- As the Maintenance Engineer you must be happy to work a Double Days Role
- Electrical – 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors (Star & Delta)
- Mechanical – hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps
- PLC experience
- Continuous improvement/RCA
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Very Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Overtime
- Fully Automated site
- Join a large stable company with a great ethos and culture
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's