Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY - High Speed Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY - High Speed Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£28.5k - 30k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 10:52|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS ONLY - High Speed Manufacturing
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
We are currently looking for a Site based maintenance engineer to join rapidly growing company. This company specialise high speed manufacturing and are a reputable employer. There is an excellent training and development programme on offer for the successful engineer. There are also going to be opportunities to become technical specialists and progress into more senior roles within the business.
Skills required to Maintenance Engineer:
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Experience on working on industrial machinery
- Open to candidates from the RAF, Navy, Army, REME, Manufacturing, FMCG etc.
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Previously worked on a minimum of 3 phase electrics
- Knowledge and application of mechanical engineering
- Experience of carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training
- Opportunities to progress their career
- Investment in the chosen field service engineer
- Working on state of the art machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.