Maintenance Engineer- DAYS
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer- DAYS|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 10:33|
Maintenance Engineer – Forces/RAF/REME/Navy
A fantastic opportunity for a number of Maintenance Engineers with either a strong Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a reputable Industrial Engineering Company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of hard working Multi-Skilled Engineers. This is a great opportunity to work for a blue-chip Manufacturer that invests heavily in their Maintenance Engineers. This is a perfect role for an Engineer who has just finished their time within the forces/ RAF/ Navy or REME Engineer, who is looking to get their foot in the door at an Industrial company, who provide the support and training to ensure you have a successful career.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Due to finish/ recently finished your time within the Forces/ REME/ Navy/ RAF
- Strong Electrical and mechanical skills
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Skills: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Steam, Electrical, Mechanical
- The can-do attitude and the drive to want to learn
- Wanting to step into your career in a Manufacturing Facility
- Be happy to work a Days and Nights Shift Pattern-
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical and mechanical maintenance engineers
- Working on Pre-planned and reactive maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Personal development plans tailored for each Engineer
- Joining a growing company, who are currently goes through substantial growth
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
Commutable from: Epsom, Leatherhead, Chessington
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Engineer - Days Only
£36k per year
Maintenance Engineer- F12 hour days
£34k - 36k per year + Pension
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Days Only
£35k - 36k per year
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG, Days Shift
£35k per year + TBC
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Days Only
£30k - 32k per year