Maintenance Engineer - (Contract)
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - (Contract)|
|Salary:||£25 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 16:58|
Maintenance Engineer – (Contract)
Salary: £25.00-35.00 Per Hour
Length – 3 Months
I am currently working with several large manufacturing companies across the Cambridgeshire who are recruiting for Maintenance Engineers to help with their increased workload. I have various positions across Cambridgeshire in various manufacturers including: Food, Pharma, Plastic’s and heavy industrial. If you are currently looking for a new role and have experience in any manufacturing environment, I need to speak to you!
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- My clients are looking for engineers who are both electrically and mechanically biased.
- You will be required to work on both pre planned maintenance and reactive maintenance on various factory machinery.
- You will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- Experience in contract roles would be ideal however not essential.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working within a manufacturer who is a massive household name.
- Lots of overtime available for the successful maintenance engineer.
- All Tools and PPE will be provided to the successful maintenance engineer.
- Working alongside a group of fantastic engineering managers.
Benefits: Large Company, Fantastic Rate, Plenty of overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact David Newland at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22k - 24k per year
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends