Maintenance Engineer - Big Opportunity
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Big Opportunity|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Molloy|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2018 12:36|
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Leeming Bar
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a large manufacture, they are looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading FMCG environment. The engineer will be working part of an established engineering team. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges and the chance to become part of a large global brand.
As the Maintenance Engineer or Multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
- Working on different engineering projects
- Surveying Production Lines
- Problem Solving
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Mechanical or Electrically Biased
- Time served, Apprenticeship or Equivalent Qualification
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Days and Nights based role.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a Well Known FMCG manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Continuous investments into the site.
- Tailored Training Programme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sasha Molloy
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's