|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k per year + several different benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 10:02|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £28,000 + Healthcare, Discount Vouchers and many more!
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established manufacturing company based near Dudley. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery as well as getting involved in continuous improvement tasks. The candidate will need to have worked within a busy production factory background and have a good positive attitude. The candidate must have a mechanical qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical skills and experience
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, sprockets, welding
- Good Attitude and willing to get stuck in
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Internal and external training and development
- Different routes to progress
- Earn an attractive salary with vast amounts of opportunities to earn more with overtime
- Excellent Holiday package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, great training programmes and career development opportunities
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's