|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 15:15|
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000
My Client is currently recruiting for a mechanical maintenance engineer to work with one of the UKs largest Packaging manufacturers. The Maintenance engineer will be working with a close team of engineers on a Nights Shift. The maintenance engineer will need to be highly mechanically minded with a history of having worked in a manufacturing environment.
Skills required for maintenance engineer - Permanent Nights
- Maintenance engineer to do mechanical work on all machinery
- Maintenance Engineer to do both reactive and pre-planned maintenance
- Maintenance engineer to have qualification in mechanical engineering
- Maintenance engineer will have good Fault-Finding Skills
- Working within a Manufacturing environment
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Thriving environment
- Continuous growth of the business
- Further progression opportunities
- On the job training
- Excellent package on offer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's