|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year + Pension, Bonus, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 09:25|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday - Friday - DAYS
£30,000 - £32,000
This highly successful market leading company have been growing for a number of years and have undergone fantastic investment. Due to an ever increasing workload in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team. This Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for all mechanical and electrical faults on site and will be involved in different projects and continuos improvement techniques. The business is constantly looking at improvements and would be happy for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to look at new ideas to develop the business.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Truely Multi-Skilled
- Able to read and interpret electrical drawings.
- Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Level 3 Engineering qualification.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Fantastic Bonus and Benefits
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: good pension scheme, 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Commutable from: Bath, Yate, Keynsham, Gloucester, Bristol
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37k - 40k per year + Pension, Overtime, Progression
£34k - 38k per year + Pension, Overtime, No Nights
£40k per year + overtime 50K+
£41k per year + Pension - life insurance
£34k - 36k per year