|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2018 11:15|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £28k - £34k
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established manufacturing company based near Montgomery. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery on site as well as getting involved with continuous improvement project work. The ideal candidate will need to come from a fast-paced manufacturing background and have a good can-do attitude. The candidate MUST have an engineering qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Mechanical or electrical qualification
· Electrical work on Motors, AC DC control, inverters, drives, sensors, relays, contactors, fault finding
· Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, sprockets, welding
· Good attitude and will to win
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a growing manufacturing company who are going through an exciting period.
· Opportunities to take part in external training courses and qualifications
· Earn an attractive salary with vast amounts of opportunities for overtime
Benefits: Great company contribution towards your pension, Bonus scheme
Commutable: Church Stretton, Shrewsbury, Montgomery, Welshpool and surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k per year + benefits + pension
£30k - 34k per year + Pension
£45k - 50k per year + benefits + pension + OT
£35k - 41k per year + Pension, Overtime,