|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 16:09|
Location: Aylesford, Kent
A rapidly expanding food manufacturing company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their highly automated site in Kent. The company have recently been taken over by a multinational company, who have pumped millions of pounds into the site and machinery. The maintenance engineer will be working for a company that invest time into their engineers, and will have the opportunity to really develop their skills.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Engineering qualification
- Multi-skilled, with an electrical bias
- Electrical skills: motors, inverters, PLC’s (fault-find), relays
- Mechanical skills: belts, bearings, pneumatics, gearboxes
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Industry leading training programme
- Working for a company going from strength to strength in their industry
- Plenty of projects to get involved in
- Working in an automated site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, annual bonus
Commutable: Aylesford, Maidstone, Chatham, Sittingbourne
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year