|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 19:25|
Maintenance Engineer / Team Leader
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000
Part of a highly successful group, this manufacturing organisation is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer and a team leader position.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a successful career with a highly reputable manufacturing company that is part of a larger group. The business offers a fantastic holiday allowance including bank holidays.
Skills required for a Maintenance Engineer / Team Leader:
- Mechanical and Electrical Breakdowns.
- Fault Finding on Electrical/ Mechanical/ Automated equipment.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Continuous improvement experience
- Qualified to Level 3 minimum.
- Good understanding of PLC's.
The Maintenance Engineer / Team Leader will benefit from:
- Joining part of a multi-site organisation.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Leading and implementing new continuous improvement techniques.
- Involvement in various projects.
- Fantastic training on PLC's.
Commutable from: Cardiff, Caerphilly, Newport and Swansea
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's