|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35,706 per year|
|Start Date:||Mid august|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 11:16|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
We are recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join a well FMCG manufacturing company based near Newark-on-Trent. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery on site as well as getting involved with continuous improvement projects. The ideal candidate will need to come from a fast paced manufacturing background and have a good attitude towards project work. The candidate MUST have an electrical qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and mechanical skills and experiences
- Electrical work on Motors, AC DC control, inverters, drives, sensors, relays, contactors, fault finding
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, sprockets, welding
- Good Attitude and willing to get stuck in
Benefits for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Working for a growing business
- Potential to go into permanent employment
Commutable from: Newark, Lincoln, Grantham and surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 42k per year
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS