|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year + annual salary increase + bespoke training + OT|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2018 15:46|
Maintenance Engineer - Nights Shift
Location: West Sussex
If you are a Maintenance Engineer an attractive opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturer is now live. With their recent investments due to their growing cliental the Maintenance Engineer will be joining a stable market leading company. If you are looking to strengthen your skills, work in team orientated environment as well as have the opportunity to earn more money with the optional overtime, please apply now.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance, I.e. belts bearings, 3 phase motors, sensors, chains,
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity to be considered for this role.
- Any form of industrial background would work for this role, inlcuding forces, marine, army.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered a bespoke training programme which is focused to improve skills.
- Working for a very stable and continues growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- Optional overtime for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to earn more money.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £35,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's