|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Pension, Overtime, Heathcare|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 16:31|
Maintenance Engineer -Days
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical bias an opportunity to join a well-known and prestigious industrial manufacturer is now live. The successful applicant for this role will be working for a renown manufacture who invest heavily who are notorious within market, the successful Maintenance Engineer will have exposure to an unlimited training and development programme, a generous holiday allowance, as well as a working a fantastic shift.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responding mostly Mechanical maintenance
- Welding experience would be advantegous. .
- To be considerated for this Maintenance Engineer role applicants need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Previous experience working in an industrial plant is essential.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a progressive company who are growing rapidly
- With continuous investments being made, the successful candidate will join a company who regularly make investments.
- The Maintenance Engineer will also be entitled to a competitive pension, healthcare and training programme.
- The successful applicant will also be offered high street vouchers
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC