|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£43k - 45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 16:19|
Maintenance Engineer - Shift Work
Actively seeking to recruit a strong Maintenance Engineer-ideally electrically bias, to join a renown FMCG plant based in Oxfordshire. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a globally recognised manufacturing plant who are heads and shoulders above their competitors. With a fantastic remuneration package on offer for the successful Maintenance Engineer which includes; completive salary, a great family like work ethos, pension, OTE structure, please do not miss out on this opportunity.
Skills required for the Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will adhere to both pre-planned and reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be Fault Finding on PLCs– Allen Bradley and Siemens s7.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on electrical and mechanical repairs and maintenance, e.g. motors, relays, sensors, belts, bearing, chains, controls, contactors,
- Open to backgrounds, ideally FMCG, Logistics or distribution.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be joining a purpose-built site with bespoke automated equipment.
- Quarterly reviews with an opportunity for an increase in salary.
- With a large engineering team, there will be opportunities for progression.
- A tailored training and development programme to help improve skills.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Bicester, Oxfordshire, Banbury Oxfordshire, Didcot, Oxfordshire, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC