|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 47k per year + Pension + Training+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 15:52|
Maintenance Engineer - Shift Work
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer an opportunity to join a well-known and prestigious manufacturering plant in Northampton has been vacant. With the recent cash injection and expansion of the plant, the successful candidate will be joining the expanding their Engineering team. The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fully automated site, have a unlimited source of training and development, as well as being offered a competitive remuneration package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responding to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repairs.
- The role is Multi Skilled, however as slight Electrical Bias with PLC experience would be advantageous.
- To be considerated for this Maintenance role applicants need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a progressive company who are growing rapidly.
- With continuous investments being made, the successful candidate will join a company who regularly making investments.
- The Maintenance Engineer will also be entitled to a competitive pension, healthcare and training programme.
- The successful applicant will also be offered high street vouchers
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Northampton, Corby, Leicester, Bedfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or email: Shabnam.Yousoof@pioneer-selection.co.uk
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's