|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 36k per year + Pension, Healthcare, Progression|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 15:25|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for a market leading food Processing company based in the Winthorpe area The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will join a well-known company in the area who currently going through expansion. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have lots of opportunities to progress as the current growth will open many more roles.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have an engineering qualification
- Maintenance engineer expected to work through PPM & Breakdowns
- Maintenance engineer to be Electrically and Mechanically skilled
- Maintenance engineer to Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives
- PLC knowledge is a bonus
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's