|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 11:45|
Salary: £33,000 - £34,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a large manufacture, they are looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a fast-paced environment. The engineer will be working part of a dynamic engineering team. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
- Helping with different types of PPM planning and continuous improvement.
- Working on different engineering projects
- Surveying Production Lines
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer - Mechanically Biased
- Time served Manufacturing experience
- ONC qualification or equivalent
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Confident working on Pumps, conveyors, belts, bearings and chains.
- Days and Nights based role.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a Well Known FMCG manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k per year + Pension
£40k - 42k per year
£36k - 38k per year + Overtime + Benefits
£34k per year
£33k per year + Pension, Overtime, Training