|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 09:14|
OTE: £36,000- £40,000
An amazing opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer has arisen to join a rapidly expanding fast paced FMCG company based in the Suffolk area. The successful multi-skilled maintenance engineer will join a thriving team of engineers and be welcomed into a lively environment. This is an exciting time to join this company as they have just instated a brand-new industry leading personal development programme, allowing engineers to grow and evolve with the company. They have also just had a multi-million-pound cash injection which has allowed their factory to include state of the art machinery and bespoke specialized equipment. This really is a great time to join an already thriving business which is only going to get better! This is working on a 4 on 4 off nights only pattern so please only apply if you can accomodate this.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience as multi-skilled maintenance engineer in a factory environment
- You will hold an engineering qualification
- Happy to work nights
- Experience working on both mechanical and electrical faults in a fast-paced environment
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a market leader within their sector whose revenue surpasses 180 Million per year.
- Access to industry leading training
- Automatic enrolment to their brand new personal development scheme
- Clear career progression
- OTE allows for increase in salary up to £42,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's