|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 13:54|
One of the leading companies within the metal processors industry are currently looking to recruit an additional engineer. They have recently gone through a massive growth period and require Maintenance Engineers to meet the demand of their clients. The successful candidate will benefit from working for a company who is constantly on the rise with large amounts of opportunity to progress and earn an attractive salary.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer must have a mechanical bias and mechanical qualification
· Maintenance Engineer must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
·Maintenance Engineer must have experience working within industrial manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading company who invest well into their engineers as well as the company.
· Opportunities to develop with internal and external training programmes. for internal and external training and development.
· Earn a very attractive salary with vast opportunities to increase your salary with well paid overtime
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Childcare vouchers
Commutable: Crewe, Stoke, Maccesfield, Buxton, and surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further information contact; Daniel Adjei
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£29k per year
£35k - 40k per year
£38k - 40k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime
£33k - 35k per year + Benefits + Bonus
£35k - 38k per year + Pension, Overtime, Bonus