|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 41k per year + Sick Pay+ Long service award £750 after 10 years’ service+ 3% Pension+ Sick Pa|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 16:44|
Salary: £41,000 + Overtime
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
A global leading chemical processing plant is looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team within the newly developed site in Luton. As the Maintenance Engineer you will need good knowledge of electrical fault finding and will have had some exposure with PLC’s as well as sound mechanical repairing skills. The Maintenance Engineer will be working on up to 1500 bespoke machines and will have a strong background within a manufacturing environment. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from one of the best salaries and benefit packages within the industry and working within a company with constant development and progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled with sound electrical and mechanical skills
- Strong PLC fault finding skills
- Electrical qualification
- Extensive manufacturing experience
- Skilled within both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
Commutable: Luton, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Stevenage,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Max Harrington on; Tel: 0203 691 9696
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's