|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£43.7k per year + pension and subsidised healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jake Bozsa|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 05:58|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Salary: £42,000 - £44,000
I am currently recruiting for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a purpose-built factory in the Berkshire area. The maintenance engineer will be getting involved with planned and reactive maintenance, project work and installations. Due to the company’s stature as market leader, there is ample room for progression for the successful maintenance engineer as well as strong emphasis placed on organic growth. This is one of the best paying roles in the area.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Factory experience within an FMCG environment (Food, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Dairy, Confectionary, Produce, Brewery, Paper)
- Proactive attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose-built site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field
- Ample training courses and progression development
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £48,000 OTE
Commutable: Theale, Newbury, Thatcham, Reading, Basingstoke, Hungerford, Berkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's