|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 16:13|
Maintenance Engineer -
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance engineer for my client who is a large producer within the FMCG industry based in the Midlands. My client is currently looking to recruit for a couple of Maintenance Engineers with FMCG experience to aid with continued growth and ensure they maintain market domination.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenanc engineer must have FMCG background
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Wiring, Motors
- Maintenance engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
- Maintenance Engineer to have PLC knowledge is a BONUS!
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training – occasional courses to offer
- Excellent holiday package
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £37,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k - 33k per year + Pension, Overtime,
£29k per year
£35k - 40k per year
£38k - 40k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime
£33k - 35k per year + Benefits + Bonus