|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k - 33k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 10:54|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG - NO WEEKENDS!
Salary - £27,000 - £28,000 OTE - £33,000
3 Shift Pattern
Location - Newport
We are currently looking for a multi- skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work with a well known manufacturer based in the Newport area. The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a family run business that is known for investing in and developing its staff. The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy reeping the benefits that the company have recently invested millions of pounds into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to Multi-skilled maintenance engineer’s to learn on some very automated equipment. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will need to be mechanically biased and have a electrical understanding. The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and be put through extensive training, with this the Maintenance Engineer will be allocated times to work on different projects and continuos improvements for their own self-development.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Manufacturing background with a strong understanding of the food industry.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills -
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- NVQ Level 3 Minimum Qualification
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- 2 Bonus opportunities throughout the year
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
Benefits: Pension + Holidays + 2 Production Bonuses
Commutable from: Newport, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Magor, Abergavanney
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's