|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 08:28|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
I am currently recruiting for a leading plastics manufacturing company within the industrial sector. My client is currently looking to add a Maintenance Engineer to their team. The successful candidate will enjoy working for a very reputable market leading company within a family orientated team earning an attractive salary.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer must have an electrical bias and qualification
· Maintenance Engineer must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
·Maintenance Engineer must have knowledge of CNC machines.
·Maintenance Engineer must have experience working within manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading company who invest well into their engineers as well as the company.
· Opportunities to develop with internal and external training programmes. for internal and external training and development.
· Earn a very attractive salary with vast opportunities to increase your salary with well paid overtime
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Childcare vouchers
Commutable: Worcester, Pershore, Eveshem, Ledbury and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further information contact; Daniel Adjei
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 40k per year + Pension
£33k - 35k per year + Benefits + Bonus
£36k - 38k per year
£42k - 44k per year + Pension, life insurance
£36k per year + Overtime + benefits