|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 16:57|
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading food manufacturing plant in Kent. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be joining a renowned company who belong to a larger group, distributing their products globally. The Maintenance Engineer will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, be working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fully automated site: skills required: relays, motors, sensors, drives, contactors, belts, bearings, hydraulics,
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be confident to work on PLCs – predominately just fault finding
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who are looking to invest over 50 million pounds on advancing the factory
- Offering a bespoke training programme with over 200 hours of training.
- With a growing company, the Controls Engineer will have an opportunity to progress into a Senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Erith, Kent, Chatham, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Sidcup, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Pension
£38k - 42k per year + Pension
£34k per year
£36k - 38k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package