|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 16:10|
Maintenance Engineer – MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location: Colchester, Essex
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading heavy industrial company based in Essex. The company have recently added new production lines at their facility, and are showing no signs of slowing their growth. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from an excellent personalized training and development programme. The maintenance engineer will be working on a fully automated site.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in a factory environment
- Engineering qualification
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience
- Electrical skills required: motors, PLC fault-finding, sensors, relays, contactors
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A personalised training programme tailored to the maintenance engineer
- Opportunity to work in a thriving, rapidly expanding factory
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Working for a company who really invests in their maintenance engineers
Benefits: Generous holiday package (bank holidays included), Pension scheme
Commutable: Colchester, Braintree, Ipswich, Halstead
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's