|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 34k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 12:43|
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
My client is one of the largest industrial manufacturers within the UK and are looking to reach headcount in their engineering department, they require a multi skilled maintenance engineer to help with the PPM's & breakdowns on the manufacturing line. The business can also offer lots of training and put engineers through courses and qualifications
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be electrical bias
- Maintenance Engineer can come from any background
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised electrical qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000 OTE
Commutable: West Bromwich, Walsall, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Wednesbury, Walsall, Willenhall, Oldbury and Dudley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 42k per year
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS