|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 42k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 15:55|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join the global manufacturers, my client has facilities across the world and are contantly developing new products throughout the world. The Maintenance Engineer will be ready to advance their automation career within a state of the art facility on hand to world class training facilities. If you are a Maintenance Engineer that can work to a high standard and is looking to take their career to the next level then please apply immediately as interviews are now being arranged.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Extensive experience as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical qualification is desirable
- Electrical and Mechanical skills
- PLC experience is a must (Applicants without PLC experience will NOT be considered)
- Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/breakdowns
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- World class training facilities
- State of the art machinery
- Investment in Maintenance Engineer
- The best salary and benefits package in the industry
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42,000
Commutable: Slough, Reading, High Wycombe
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC