|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Overtime, Pension, Dentist|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 15:38|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer is now available to join a globally recognised and continuously growing food manufacture in Suffolk. The company have numerous manufacturing sites and are leading the way within their industry. The successful applicant for this Maintenance Engineer role will Ideally be Multi Skilled and have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer need to conduct both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is necessary to be considered for this role.
- Skills for this role will involve both mechanical and electrical skills: belts, bearings, chains, gearboxes, vales, hydraulics, gearboxes.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose-built site that boasts in size and equipment, and a number of fulyl automated bespoke production lines
- Joining a market leading company who are market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide.
- Joining a stable and growing company, last year it surpassed £100 million.
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Ipswich, Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Haverhill, Suffolk, Thetford, Norfolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.