|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 09:32|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday days - £32,000 - £32,000
This highly reputable bespoke business, that is going through a big expansion, are on the look out for multi-skilled maintenance engineer's. The business is looking for multi-skilled maintenance engineer's to join their forever growing and expanding Maintenance department. After a large investment in to their current production, there are some fantastic progression opportunities for Maintenance Engineer's within the business.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias with good mechanical understanding
- Ability to use root analysis techniques or be happy to learn them.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Minimum Apprenticeship in engineering or equivalent to level 3 qualification.
- Experience working with Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Strong background within Engineering
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Outstanding Bonus and Benefits package.
- Big opportunities to progress
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, discounted shares.
Commutable from: Torquay, Plymouth, Exeter, Newton Abbott, Tavistock
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Holly Robinson at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC