|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 37k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 17:19|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY!
Salary: £34,000 - £37,000
A fantastic days position has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a packaging manufacturer. Because of substantial growth, the business are in need for another maintenance engineer and are continuing to strive to compete with the market leaders within the packaging sector. The current engineering team are reaping the benefits of the growth that is taking place and the successful maintenance engineer will immediately be exposed to these. This role is a days only role, however, the more flexible a candidate is the better.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Previous experience of working within a factory would be beneficial but not a necessity
- Mechanically - belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical - 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
- Any PLC knowledge will help
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- DAYS ONLY - No nights!
- Growing business, turnover increasing year on year
- Progression and development opportunities
- Excellent working environment, with a strong 'team ethic'
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42k OTE
Commutable: Corby, Kettering, Thrapston and Market Harborough
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's